Momentum Artist FAQ / Help Page
-How does this membership work?
- Join the membership by simply clicking the membership button on the Karenahuja.com website. Click on the Momentum Art tab. You will receive a welcome letter that explains what you need to do to get access to the closed Facebook group. The membership is monthly and renews automatically on the start date.
Are there additional costs involved in joining Momentum Artist?
- There are no additional costs to be a member of Momentum Artists. You will have the opportunity to sign up for additional one-on-one coaching sessions if you would like to add one on one coaching to your membership. There is an additional fee for on-going one-on-one coaching.
- As with any business, you may choose to add business tools to aid in your business. Momentum artists will go over free and paid products that may be a good choice for your business. There may be product recommendations that you can choose to purchase if you don’t already have these tools. For example, Momentum artist recommends that visual artist have a DSLR Camera (24 megapixels) and photo editing software.
What do I get with the Momentum Artist Membership Group
- Weekly best practice
- Weekly Chain Breaker Challenges
- Monthly Facebook lives to address questions
- Monthly Interview with owners of creative businesses
- Access to Resource Library on the Momentum Artist website (karenahuja.com/momentum)
- One time, 20 minute, one-on-one coaching with Momentum Artist. You will receive an intake form and have to schedule a thirty minute consult. You can ask any question you want. It is recommended to choose topics that are specific to your business. This can include (but is not limited to) a website review, social media review, art review.
How can I be successful at this?
- First! Let Momentum Artist walk you through the Visual Business Plan. Each week you will be given Best Business Practices that will allow your creative company to run smoothly.
- Understand, that Momentum Artist encourages you to CREATE LEARN and EXPLORE. You will be encouraged to take the information and determine which business practices work best for your company. After all, you know your goals better than anyone.
Can I quit at any time?
- Yes, You may end your membership. We need 5 business days before your next billing cycle to process the stop payment.
Can I do one-on-one coaching with Momentum Art?
- Yes! I would love to work with you one on one to look at your business plan and provide coaching. Additional information about coaching is in the member’s section of this page.
I don’t live in the United States. Can I still participate?
- Yes! Membership fees are collected by credit card.