Momentum Artist FAQ / Help Page
-How does this membership work?
- Join the membership by simply clicking the Join Now Button on the Momentum Artist page. You will be take to Paypal to enter your credit card information. You will receive a welcome letter that explains what you need to do to get access to the closed Facebook group. The membership is monthly and renews automatically on the start date.
Are there additional costs involved in joining Momentum Artist?
- There are no additional costs to be a member of Momentum Artists which includes access to the resource library on karenahuja.com/momentum and the Facebook Momentum Artist Inner Circle
- You will have the opportunity to sign up for additional one-on-one coaching sessions if you choose.
- As with any business, you may choose to add business tools to aid in your business. Momentum artists will go over free and paid products that may be a good choice for your business. There may be product recommendations that you can choose to purchase if you don’t already have these tools. For example, Momentum artist recommends that visual artist have a DSLR Camera (24 megapixels) and photo editing software.
What do I get with the Momentum Artist Membership Group
- Access to the resource library on karenahuja.com/momentum with courses, worksheets and videos
- Weekly Content in the Facebook Momentum Artist Inner Circle. The weekly topics rotate topics (income streams, social media, tool and applications to improve your marketing and Mindset Reset)
- Monthly Zoom Calls to answer specific questions about your business
- Optional: 20 minute, one-on-one coaching call with Momentum Artist. You will receive an intake form and have to schedule a thirty minute consult. You can ask any question you want. It is recommended to choose topics that are specific to your business. This can include (but is not limited to) a website review, social media review, art review. There is an additional fee of $20 for this call and any follow up information.
How can I be successful at this?
- You are taking a step forward by seeking information and growing the business and marketing side of your creative company. Adding MOMENTUM to your sell and create cycle will allow your business to grow.
- Understand, that Momentum Artist encourages you to CREATE LEARN and EXPLORE. You will be encouraged to take the information and determine which business practices work best for your company. After all, you know your goals better than anyone.
- You are the one in control of your success.
- You can see inside the process and techniques that work for Karen Ahuja Studio. You will need to identify the processes that add value for your business.
Can I quit at any time?
- Yes, You may end your membership. We need 5 business days before your next billing cycle to process the stop payment.
Can I do one-on-one coaching with Momentum Art?
- Yes! I would love to work with you one on one to look at your business plan and provide coaching. Additional information about coaching is in the member’s section of this page.
I don’t live in the United States. Can I still participate?
- Yes! Membership fees are collected by credit card.